Our indulgent Dirty Hot Chocolate is perfect for coffee drinkers and chocolate lovers alike. If you don’t drink caffeine, but love the chocolate-coffee combo, make this recipe with our No Caf cold brew concentrate!
- 1 ounce Explorer Cold Brew Concentrate (any caffeine level)
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 3 ounces regular or plant-based milk
- Optional: whipped cream
- Optional: chocolate syrup
- Optional: marshmallows
- To make your hot chocolate, first melt your chopped chocolate in the microwave 20 seconds at a time (stirring in-between the 20 second intervals) for 1 minute or until melted
- Heat your milk on the stovetop over low-heat for 5 minutes
- Add your melted chocolate to the heated milk and stir until combined
- Pour your hot chocolate into a mug
- Stir in your Explorer Cold Brew Concentrate
- Optional: add your marshmallows, douse in whipped cream, and drizzle chocolate syrup to garnish
- Sip and enjoy!
The Explorer Team