Free Shipping $30+ — Happiness Guaranteed :)
Combining the world’s best tea and spices, our Chai Concentrates achieve a perfect balance of lightly sweet and perfectly spiced. As a 1:1 concentrate, customize and make up to 8 big 8oz glasses of classic chai however you like - straight up or as a latte. Try all three flavors! Honey Chai, Dirty Spice Chai, Chamomile Spice Chai
What you get:
- 32oz bottle of Explorer Chai Concentrate
- Makes gourmet chai drinks, on-the-go or at home
- Shelf life of 9 months from production
Chai Flavors (caffeine/serving):
- The Magician: Honey Chai (45mg): cold brewed organic lyerpadi black tea (water and tea), organic honey, organic spices, and organic lemon juice
- The Alchemist: Dirty Spice Chai (90mg): cold brewed lyerpadi black tea and organic Ethiopian coffee (water, tea, and coffee), organic honey, organic spices, and organic lemon juice
- The Idealist: Chamomile Spice Chai (0mg): cold brewed organic chamomile (water and chamomile), organic honey, organic spices, and organic lemon juice
Why you should try it:
- 100% organic & fair-trade tea and spices
- Craft-brewed in small batches for a sublime flavor profile
- Control your caffeine from 0 - 90mg per serving (2oz)
How to use: (makes one 8oz cup)
- Pour 4oz of Explorer Classic Chai into a glass
- Add 4oz of cold or hot milk
- Stir and enjoy!
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping for all orders over $30. Otherwise, we offer a flat shipping rate of $4.95.
Due to the nature of our product, we do not accept returns. However, if you have an issue with your order, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will do our best to make it right!
Ethically Sourced. Sustainability Minded.
Fair Trade & Sustainable
Our super concentrated brew results in higher yield per bean - reducing overall consumption and maximizing our environmental efficiency.
We only use organic and fair-trade coffee - because that's what's best for you, for the environment, and for our farmers.
We Give Back
A percentage of every sale goes to charity: water - the world's leading clean water organization - to bring clean water to those most in need of it.
Please offer Sunset Chamomile Chai again. I miss having a no caffein option.
The chai itself isn't bad; however, it will take about two/three shipping tries before you receive it. Why? Because it will keep getting damaged in transit because, for some reason, no one on the team thought it would be a good idea to use bubble wrap to protect glass bottles.