- 2 ounces Explorer Cold Brew Concentrate (any caffeine level)
- 4 ounces cold water
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender flower buds, divided
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon condensed milk
- Garnish: 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 ea lemon peel, twisted
- In a cold cocktail shaker, combine 2 ounces of Explorer Cold Brew Concentrate (any caffeine level) to 4 ounces of cold water and half a teaspoon of dried lavender leaves; set aside for the lavender to be infused into the cold brew for a subtle flavor.
- Mince the remainder of the dried lavender flower buds and set aside.
- Add heavy whipping cream to a small glass and whisk into a soft peak.
- Shake the contents of the cocktail container.
- To assemble - Rub the lemon peel on the entire rim of a chilled Martini glass and place it on the edge. Spoon the condensed milk into the glass.
- Gently strain 6 ounces of the cold brew mixture onto the condensed milk, making sure that the coffee sits on top of the condensed milk.
- With a large spoon, ladle the whipped cream on top.
- Sprinkle with minced lavender and lemon zest (as desired)
- To enjoy, stir contents with a swizzle stick or a small spoon to combine.
The Explorer Team