We riff on the traditional espresso martini recipe using our Explorer Cold Brew Concentrate! Founder Cason Crane shakes up his cold brew martini with a sweetened coffee liqueur to add depth and complexity. (He recommends Mr. Black, which uses premium beans from Ethiopia — just like we do!). In the spirit of James Bond, we like our espresso martinis shaken, never stirred!
- 2 ounces Explorer Cold Brew Concentrate (any caffeine level)
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1 ounce Coffee Liqueur, preferably Mr. Black
- 1 tablespoon agave or simple syrup
- Coffee beans to garnish
- Add 2 ounces Explorer Cold Brew Concentrate
- Add 2 ounces Vodka
- Add 2 ounces Coffee Liqueur
- Add 1 tablespoon agave or simple syrup
- Add 1 cup ice
- Pour into martini glass
- Add Coffee Beans to garnish
If you're looking for a similar classic (non-alcoholic) cold brew recipe - try our Cold Brew Americano!
The Explorer Team