- 2 ounces Explorer Cold Brew Concentrate (any caffeine level)
- 4 ounces cold Horchata
- 4 ounces cold almond milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Garnish: 2 ea cinnamon sticks
- In a tall glass, add 4 oz of Explorer Cold Brew Concentrate with the 4 oz of cold Horchata and 2 oz of cold Almond milk; stir to combine and set aside.
- In a small glass, pour the remaining 2 oz of cold almond milk and whisk until frothy (if possible, use a frother)
- To assemble - Divide the cold brew mixture into 2 separate coffee cups and gently stir with a cinnamon stick. Top up with some almond milk froth and a light sprinkle of cinnamon powder. Leave the cinnamon stick inside the cold brew, if desired.
The Explorer Team