- 2 ounces Explorer Cold Brew Concentrate
- 2 ounces cold water
- 1/2 cup Black Boba (or any color of your choice)
- Water to cover the Boba by 1/4 inch
- Garnish: whipped cream
Golden Banana Milk
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 3/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a small pot, add the boba balls and top with warm water to cover the boba balls by a quarter inch.
- Bring to a gentle boil and continue cooking, stirring occasionally. Cook for 5 minutes until the boba balls are tender. Strain and rinse in cold water; let cool.
- In the meantime, in a blender, add the Golden milk ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- In a small glass, add the Explorer Cold Brew Super Concentrate with the cold water; stir to combine.
- To assemble - In a tall glass, scoop 3 tablespoons of the boba balls into the bottom of the glass. Gently pour about 4 ounces of the golden milk mixture on top of the boba balls.
- Next, slowly pour the cold brew on top of the golden milk.
- Top up with the whipped cream and garnish with a few boba balls.
The Explorer Team