Nothing says "happy holidays" like a delicious Peppermint Espresso Martini, right!?
We riff on the traditional espresso martini recipe using our Explorer Cold Brew Concentrate and our Crushed Candy Cane flavor elixir for a truly unique and show-stopping cocktail. We add a touch of peppermint schnapps for a little extra holiday flavor and to compliment our flavor elixir. Simply shake up all of the ingredients for a deep and complex holiday cocktail that is sure to impress.
- 2 ounces Explorer Cold Brew Concentrate (any caffeine level)
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1 ounce Coffee Liqueur, preferably Mr. Black
- .5 ounce of Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 tablespoon Crushed Candy Cane Flavor Elixir
- Optional: crushed candy canes for dusting the glass
- Add all of the ingredients to t cocktail shaker with 1 cup of ice
- Pour into a chilled martini glass
- Add candy cane dust to garnish
If you you just want a classic espresso martini, check out our classic recipe and how to make an espresso martini video.
The Explorer Team